July Cup of Capacity

When I think about my July guest, there are so many thoughts. She was impacting my life even before I was even aware of it and I know this is true for so many educators. Debbie Diller and I both worked in Alief ISD early in our careers. She is the person best-known for naming and supporting workstations (or centers) when it was a new idea. She has worked tirelessly over the years to support teachers and the staff who support them to understand how rich and wonderful both centers and small group instruction can be. I am honored to call her friend and am so excited for you to see the interview! Tell a friend, like, and subscribe.

Click Here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November, Gratitude, and Judy Wallis!

Malene Golding!

So you want to get an advanced degree...